2019-w1501 - 05 December 2019
5 Dec 2019
(1)What number of luxury vehicles exceeding R600 000 were purchased by the SA National Defence Force for senior management in the (a) 2014-15, (b) 2015-16, (c) 2016-17, (d) 2017-18 and (e) 2018-19 financial years;
(2) what was the total cost of the specified luxury vehicles in each specified financial ...
2019-w1502 - 02 December 2019
2 Dec 2019
(1)Whether, with reference to her reply to question 449 on 16 September 2019, she is now in a position to indicate what number of (a) firearms and (b) ammunition were separately (i) stolen and/or (ii) lost in each of the past five financial years in every metro's ...
2019-w1388 - 28 November 2019
28 Nov 2019
(1) What number of chief executive officers has?
(a) Eskom, had since 1 January 2009;
(2) (a) what number of the specified chief executive officers were
(i) permanent appointments and
(ii) temporary appointments in each specified entity and
(b) for what period was each specified appointment in each entity;
2019-w1067 - 29 October 2019
29 Oct 2019
(1) What percentage of members of the SA Police Service (SAPS) received certificates of competency for weapons \n each provinces
(2) (a) What percentage of SAPS members did not pass the shooting training In each province and (b) what are the reasons that the specified SAPS members did not pass ...
2019-w1066 - 29 October 2019
29 Oct 2019
(1) What were than requirements for the training of member of the SA Police Service in firing firearms in order to ensure that they were properly trained with regard to their firing skills;
(2) Whether any firing exercise or training has ever been cancelled due to a shortage of ammunition ...
2019-w975 - 28 October 2019
28 Oct 2019
(1) (a) What Is the total number of firearms of which applications for renewal of licences were not timeously made in terms of legislation and (b) which number of the specified firearms (i) have still not been renewed and (ii) were indeed renewed;
(2) how many of the above mentioned ...
2019-w1068 - 14 October 2019
14 Oct 2019
Whether he intends appointing a new head of the Independent Investigative Directorate; if not, why not; if so, by what date will the name of the proposed candidate be tabled in Parliament for ratification;
(2) whether he will make a statement on the matter?
2019-w974 - 09 October 2019
9 Oct 2019
(1) Whether he has taken any steps against a certain officer (nama and details furnished) of the SA Police Service whose firearm was left in the vehicle and then stolen while the specified person was away from the vehicle; if not, why not; if so, what steps;
(2) Whether he ...
2019-w100 - 16 July 2019
16 Jul 2019
Whather any atatlon commander from Voeloorus, East Rand, was found gultty at the Boksburg Ma8lstratas' COurt in the pa9t 10 yBare and eentenced to 12 yeae' imprieonment o/ a fine of R12 000 and Is back at workwtth the SA Police S MC0 (SAP,
2019-w659 - 18 April 2019
18 Apr 2019
(1) Whether SA Airways has provided any guarantee in the (a) 2016-17, (b) 2017-18 and (c) 2018-19 financial years; if so, (i) to whom were these guarantees given, (ii) for which (aa) amount and (bb) term in each case and (iii) what was the activity in each case in each ...