2020-w1971 - 17 September 2020
17 Sep 2020
(1)(a) How many tonnes of ammunition that is currently stored at 97 Ammunition Depot in De Aar have become old and less accurate, have reached the end of their shelf life-span and/or the explosives have supposedly begun to crystallise, (b) what are the calibres of the specified ammunition ...
2020-w1972 - 17 September 2020
17 Sep 2020
(1)What are the details of the criminal complaint lodged against the Surgeon-general in terms of case number 275/5/2020 at the Temba Police Station;
(2) whether the Surgeon-general has already appeared in court in this regard; if so, (a) what number of times and (b) on which dates ...
2020-w1545 - 27 August 2020
27 Aug 2020
What steps are being taken by the SA Police Service to control institutions that are accredited to issue firearm competency certificates to ensure compliance with all requirements;
2020-w1667 - 24 August 2020
24 Aug 2020
(1)Whether any legal officers have to complete so-called combat readiness training, which comprises a hike in the Drakensberg mountains; if so, (a) since what date has the specified training been a requirement, (b) how long has the training been taking place, (c) what is the goal of the training ...
2020-w1666 - 20 August 2020
20 Aug 2020
(1)What are the criteria for top secret security clearance that is required for a senior appointment in the State Security Agency;
(2) whether Mr Robert McBride attained security clearance and complied with the specified criteria; if so, what are the relevant details;
(3) whether she will make a statement ...
2020-w1159 - 31 July 2020
31 Jul 2020
(1)With reference to her reply to question 934 on 8 June 2020, what was the amount of each transaction with each company mentioned in her reply;
(2) whether her department purchased any goods and/or services below the amount of R500 000 connected to the Covid-19 pandemic; if not ...
2020-w1160 - 08 July 2020
8 Jul 2020
(1)Whether her department purchased any goods and/or services below the amount of R500 000 connected to the Covid-19 pandemic; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what (a) is the name of each company from which the specified goods and/or services were purchased ...
2020-w754 - 24 June 2020
24 Jun 2020
Whether the SA Police Service has taken any steps in response to complaints regarding persons who are destroying the protected milkwood bushes in the area of Hermanus in order to stop the destruction of the bushes; if not, why not if so, what steps; whether he will make a statement ...
2020-w920 - 24 June 2020
24 Jun 2020
1) Whether his department awarded any tenders connected to the Covid-19 pandemic; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what (a) are the names of the businesses to whom these tenders were awarded, (b) are the amounts of each tender awarded and (c) was the service ...
2020-w1000 - 19 June 2020
19 Jun 2020
(1)(a) Until what date will the Cuban health care workers who travelled to the Republic to render assistance with the Covid-19 pandemic, be needed, (b) by what date will all the Cuban health care workers return to Cuba, (c) to whom will the remuneration for the services of the ...