Chair, I move without notice on behalf of the ANC:
That the House-
1) notes that 25 November is annually commemorated as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women;
2) further notes that the 2019 theme for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women is, Orange the world: Generation Equality stands against rape;
3) welcomes the multiyear effort, aimed at preventing and eliminating violence against women and girls, which will focus on the issue of rape as a specific form of harm committed against women and girls in times of peace and war;
4) acknowledges that, like in previous years, this international day will mark the launch of 16 Days of Activism that will conclude on 10 December 2019 which is International Human Rights Day;
5) further acknowledges that violence against women continues to be an obstacle to achieving equality, development, peace as well as the fulfilment of women's and girls' human rights; and
6) calls upon South Africans to condemn ... [Time expired.] Agreed to.