Hon Deputy Speaker, I hereby move without notice on behalf of the Chief Whip of the Majority Party:
That the House -
1) notes that 11 February 2015 marks the 25th anniversary of Nelson Mandela's release from prison where he had served 27 years;
2) further notes that the significance of 11 February lies in the fact that it set in motion a series of events which made it possible for South Africans to achieve the democratic breakthrough of 1994;
3) realises that this day also brought about decisive advances towards the achievement of South Africa's noble goals to create a united, nonracial, nonsexist, democratic and prosperous society based on fundamental human rights and the restoration of dignity for all;
4) encourages all South Africans to redouble their efforts towards the creation of a society which Nelson Mandela envisaged, where all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities; and
5) calls upon all South Africans to redouble their efforts to overcoming even the most daunting challenges and ensure the triumph of good over evil.