2019 committee attendance as mp
100% attendance rate
Attended 1 meeting out of 1
- Attendance records reflect Committee not Plenary Attendance
- Minister/Deputy Minister attendance is not compulsory.
- MP attendance is compulsory unless an apology is given
- MPs are recorded as absent whether they have, or have not submitted apologies.
- This is not the official committee attendance record of Parliament.
- Plenary Attendance is not made public by Parliament although it has been requested.
DISCLAIMER: This information has been obtained via the Parliamentary Monitoring Group. PMG makes every effort to compile reliable and comprehensive information, but does not claim that the data is 100% accurate and complete.