Nombuyiselo Gladys Adoons

National Assembly

Nombuyiselo Gladys Adoons

About Nombuyiselo Gladys Adoons

2019 committee attendance as mp

100% attendance rate

Attended 13 meetings out of 13

  • Attendance records reflect Committee not Plenary Attendance
  • Minister/Deputy Minister attendance is not compulsory.
  • MP attendance is compulsory unless an apology is given
  • MPs are recorded as absent whether they have, or have not submitted apologies.
  • This is not the official committee attendance record of Parliament.
  • Plenary Attendance is not made public by Parliament although it has been requested.

DISCLAIMER: This information has been obtained via the Parliamentary Monitoring Group. PMG makes every effort to compile reliable and comprehensive information, but does not claim that the data is 100% accurate and complete.



Committee appearances

  • Department on: Teaching and Learning International Survey & Comprehensive Sexuality Education 17 Sep 2019

    Ms N Adoons (ANC) asked for clarity on the TALIS results showing only 60% of time was being spent on actual teaching and learning and noted that the other 40% was dedicated to discipline and administration. She asked if there is a timeline used for the country could increase the ...
  • SACE & Umalusi 2019/20 Annual Performance Plan 27 Aug 2019

    Ms N Adoons (ANC) commented that her questions had been raised. She welcomed SACE and Umalusi.
  • DBE 4th Quarterly Performance Report & Impact of SONA 20 Aug 2019

    Ms N Adoons (ANC) said that politicians needed to exercise political will and mediate with community members that were burning and looting schools. Unfortunate incidents had happened where learners were involved in motor accidents, and there had to be a meeting with other departments to resolve this issue that communities ...
  • Committee Legacy Report and Induction 3 Jul 2019

    Ms N Adoons (ANC) stated that the legacy report should be looked at as a working progress report that would guide the Committee in taking over from the 5th Parliament and what needed to be looked at as they went along. It should be treated as a document that would ...
  • Election of Chairperson 2 Jul 2019

    Ms N Adoons (ANC) nominated Ms B Mbinqo-Gigaba (ANC) as Chairperson of the Portfolio Committee on Basic Education.

All Committee Appearances


    No questions found

Plenary appearances

    No appearances found