2019-w3408 - 02 January 2019
2 Jan 2019
What are the details of all land owned by her department that has been earmarked for release and land reform in order to speed up transformation since the debate on expropriation without compensation in the National Assembly on 27 February 2018?
2018-w3407 - 19 December 2018
19 Dec 2018
(1) What are the details of (a) his department’s programme to release departmental property in the Bloubergstrand area, (b) the title of the property and (c) the size of the property;
(2) whether the release of the property is for the purposes of restitution claims; if not, what is ...
2018-w2849 - 18 December 2018
18 Dec 2018
Whether the Government received the € 30 million pledged by the Kingdom of Belgium for land reform purposes; if not, what are the relevant details; if so, (a) for which land reform projects will the Government utilise the funds and (b) what amount in Rand did the Government receive from the ...
2018-w3184 - 30 November 2018
30 Nov 2018
(1) Whether the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality in Mpumalanga followed the necessary supply chain management processes in designating land for use by a certain company (name furnished); if not, why not;
(2) whether the specified municipality complied with all applicable environmental impact legislation before designating land for the use of the ...
2018-w3185 - 22 November 2018
22 Nov 2018
Whether any land falling within any of the country’s national parks has been earmarked (a) for foreign investment projects and/or (b) to serve as security for deals with foreign business investments (i) in each of the past three financial years and/or (ii) since 1 April 2018; if ...
2018-w3183 - 16 November 2018
16 Nov 2018
Whether the Government has earmarked any land (a) for foreign investment projects and/or (b) to serve as security for deals with foreign business investments (i) in each of the past three financial years and (ii) since 1 April 2018; if so, (aa) what number of hectares of land have ...
2018-w2984 - 16 November 2018
16 Nov 2018
Whether she will furnish Mr K P Robertson with the updated list of beneficiaries of the Somhlolo Trust, which was verified by the University of Pretoria in March 2018?
2018-w2983 - 16 November 2018
16 Nov 2018
(1) Whether a certain person (name furnished) signed an agreement with her department to lease the Richtersfontein farm near Kamhlushwa in the Nkomazi Local Municipality in Mpumalanga; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, (a) on what date was the agreement signed and (b) what (i ...
2018-w2646 - 09 November 2018
9 Nov 2018
What are the details of (a) the criteria used by the Valuer-General when evaluating properties earmarked for expropriation, (b) scenarios available on all properties valued and (c) how the price for properties that are earmarked for expropriation are determined?
2018-w2253 - 03 October 2018
3 Oct 2018
(1) Whether she will furnish Mr K P Robertson with copies of the rental agreements signed between certain companies (names furnished) relating to the Mala Mala land claim;
(2) whether she will furnish Mr K P Robertson with copies of the financial statements indicating the (a) revenue received by the ...