2020-w2455 - 06 November 2020
6 Nov 2020
(1) Whether, with reference to the 2017 decision by Parliament’s Portfolio Committee on Environmental Affairs that the game animals, which were the subject of the R183million irregular donation of game animals through the SA Rare Game Breeders Association to so-called politically connected private game farm owners, be returned to the ...
2020-w2359 - 30 October 2020
30 Oct 2020
Whether she will furnish Ms A M M Weber with the (a) hunting offtakes recommended by SA National Packs (SANParks) for the individual private nature reserves that form part of the Associated Private Nature Reserves for 2020, (b) latest census information on which the decision was based and (c) copies ...
2020-w1011 - 30 July 2020
30 Jul 2020
(1)Whether, with reference to her reply to question 1301 on 21 November 2019, her department issued any directives to a certain company (name furnished); if not, why not; if so, (a) what are the relevant details and (b) will she furnish Ms A M M Weber with copies of all ...
2020-w1394 - 16 July 2020
16 Jul 2020
(1) What number of other breeding and preservation facilities are currently in the Kruger National Park;
(2) whether any of the other bleeding and preservation facilities suffered similar losses as the roan antelope breeding programme; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details in each case;
2020-w1393 - 16 July 2020
16 Jul 2020
(1) Whether the Department found that the 12+ roan antelope that died in 2019 had been purchased; if so, (a) from which location(s) were they purchased, (b) from whom were they purchased, (c) on what date(s) were the antelope purchased, (d) what was the cost of each specified antelope and ...
2020-w1718 - 07 January 2020
7 Jan 2020
(1)Whether, with reference to the SA Energy and Metallurgical Special Economic Zone in Limpopo, he will furnish Ms A M M Weber with a copy of the (a) agreement between the President, Mr M C Ramaphosa, and the Chinese government for the investment of R145 billion in the Special Economic ...
2020-w1719 - 07 January 2020
7 Jan 2020
(1)On what date will the building of the Mulilo Power Station at the SA Energy and Metallurgical Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Limpopo start;
(2) what is the relationship between the SEZ and MC Mining;
(3) what is the name of each of the six working groups? NW3119E
2019-w354 - 20 November 2019
20 Nov 2019
What (a) number of official international trips is (i) she and (ii) her deputy planning to undertake in the 2019-22 medium term expenditure framework, (b) will the (i) destination, (ii) date, (iii) purpose and (iv) number of persons who will travel with the delegation be and (c) is the detailed ...
2019-w1300 - 29 October 2019
29 Oct 2019
(1) Whether mining activities are prohibited or restricted in wetland areas in the Republic; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what are the details of the (a) legislative provisions relied upon when restricting or prohibiting mining, (b) process that needs to be followed in order ...
2019-w988 - 17 October 2019
17 Oct 2019
(1) Whether, with reference to the fact that Eskom cannot comply with the minimum standard of emissions as it is too costly, his department looked at other resources for generating energy for instance solar and wind; if not; why not;
(2) What is the possibility of doing a feasibility study ...