Chairperson, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the House congratulates the Springboks with their no biting 19-16 victory over Wales in Yokohama on Sunday;
2) notes that the Springboks are now only one game away from lifting the Webb Ellis Cup if the can out play England in the finals;
3) further notes that this will not be easy to achieve but with the quality of players in the team, we should be able to push through and bring the trophy home;
4) recognises that England is a first to be reckoned with but believe it could be the repeat of the 2007 final show down when the Springbok beat England 15-6 in the Paris final; and
5) we wish them well in the final to repeat the history to lift the cup in the air in triumph as Women's Sevens team just won by winning the Africa Rugby Sevens Cup in Tunisia a week ago, we should give them applause, Springboks, remember that 57 million South African will rally behind you in this final encounter. Bokke all the way up! I so move.