House Chair, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes the success of the 2014 Matric class at Ntsika Secondary School in Grahamstown;
2) further notes that this class achieved an 81% pass rate in 2014;
3) recalls that the pass rate at Ntsika in 2012 was 28% and in 2013, 62,3%;
4) recognises the outstanding commitment and leadership of principal Madeleine Schoeman in contributing to this success; and
5) congratulates Ms Schoeman, all the teachers and the matric class at Ntsika on this remarkable achievement.