Deputy Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the EFF branch of the Central Johannesburg College contested six seats of the Student Representative Council, SRC, and won all of them without any failure;
2) further notes that the EFF branch of the Tshwane North College also won seven seats, beating Sasco, and other parties, taking control of the SRC leadership;
3) notes that the students of Vhembe FET of Makwarela voted for the EFF branches giving it seven seats and in Mashamba campus, 11 seats;
4) believes that the taking of control and leadership of the SRC demonstrates that young people in universities and institutions of learning are increasingly embracing the agenda of economic freedom in our lifetime as led by the EFF;
5) further believes that this lays a firm foundation for the establishment of the EFF student command which will take place at the University of Limpopo, Turfloop campus, which is in the control of the EFF-led SRC, on 16 June this year;
6) notes that the EFF is mobilising and is going to continue mobilising intelligent young people who are going to lead the development of South African society.