Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the Speaker, hon Mbete, has declared war against the EFF in how she targets its leaders in this House through unjust rulings;
2) further notes that this comes out of being unable to accept the popular democratic outcome of the 2014 election;
3) recognises that she is trying to return the House to business as usual, where no robust accountability is required of corrupt Cabinet members;
4) acknowledges that the EFF was voted in by over a million people and it is here not to have tea and biscuits with the oppressors, but to robustly hold the government accountable and win its agenda of economic freedom;
5) states that no amount of intimidation and no disciplinary kangaroo courts will ever remove us from these benches, because we are not workers in hon Baleka Mbete's plantation;
6) reiterates that we are not employees of the ANC and we shall never obey or recognise unjust laws, instructions, rulings and calls for decorum; and
7) further reiterates the EFF's statement of no confidence in the Speaker, which was once articulated in this House, that she is incompetent in running the House and is the epitome of disorder, and that she seeks to render the House chaotic and disorderly through her partisan, ageist rulings.
Order! Is there any objection to the motion? [Interjections.] There are objections. In the light of the objections, the motion may not be proceeded with. The motion without notice therefore becomes a notice of motion.