Hon Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the Global Legislators Forum, Globe, is an international organisation comprising national parliamentarians from over 70 countries that are committed to finding legislative solutions to the challenges posed by climate change and sustainable development;
2) recalls that Parliament approved in 2012 the establishment of a Globe Chapter after being a regular participant in its activities since 2009;
3) further notes that the 2nd Globe Climate Legislation Summit convened last week in the Senate of the United States of America and the World Bank, respectively;
4) congratulates House Chairperson Mr C T Frolick on his election as the new President of Globe International for a two-year period; 5) calls upon the House Chairperson to do us proud in this pivotal position; and
6) wishes him the very best for his term of office.