Deputy Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the South African Schools Debating Team recently competed in the European Schools Debating Championships in Turkey;
2) further notes that Team South Africa won all eight of the preliminary rounds and went on to win the quarter finals unanimously, the semi- finals unanimously and the finals unanimously;
3) acknowledges that the four South African scholars who competed at the championships were announced as the four best speakers of the tournament;
4) congratulates Josh Broomburg, Nicole Dunn, Rachel Gardiner and Daniel Peter for this remarkable achievement; and
5) thanks these young debaters and their coaches for representing our country and for making us proud.