Hon Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the United Nations' World Tourism Day is annually held on 27 September to raise awareness of the benefits of tourism;
2) further notes that the day aims to foster awareness among the international community of the importance of tourism and its social, cultural, political and economic value;
3) acknowledges that the theme for World Tourism Day 2012 is "Tourism and Sustainable Energy: Powering Sustainable Development";
4) further acknowledges that this year's theme aims to highlight tourism's role in a brighter energy future, a future in which the world's entire population has access to modern, efficient and affordable energy services; and
5) urges all tourism stakeholders - government, businesses and tourists themselves - to play their part in reaching the UN goal of achieving sustainable energy for all by 2030 and to position tourism at the centre of the clean energy economies of the future.