Hon Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that 7 September marked the 20th year since the occurrence of the 1992 Bisho massacre in the then so-called Ciskei homeland;
2) further notes that freedom fighters died or were wounded during that fateful protest march;
3) recognises with great sadness the brave souls who paid the ultimate price and sacrificed their lives for Ciskei's reincorporation into South Africa during the final years of apartheid;
4) acknowledges their brave contribution to the freedom we enjoy as South Africans to this day;
5) extends its gratitude to the victims of the Bisho massacre and the appreciation of the nation for the liberation achieved through the sacrifices they had made; and
6) commends Minister Paul Mashatile and the Premier of the Eastern Cape, Noxolo Kiviet, for organising a very successful commemoration in honour and recognition of our fallen heroes and heroines.