Chairperson, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) welcomes the repatriation of Moses Kotane and John Beaver Marks, whose remains arrived at the Waterkloof Air Force Base on Sunday, 1 March 2015;
2) recalls that their families and supporters were there to receive them, five decades after they died and were buried in Russia;
3) acknowledges that both Kotane and Marks were from the North West Province, and that they will be reburied in state funerals on 14 and 22 March respectively;
4) believes that the repatriation of the two anti-apartheid heroes will bring much needed closure and relief to the Marks and Kotane families; and
5) calls upon all South Africans to participate in the programmes which will take place as part of the build-up to the ultimate reburial ceremonies which will finally lay these icons of our struggle to rest. Agreed to.