House Chairperson, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that in KwaZulu-Natal the EFF held a successful provincial people's assembly that saw the election of new leadership in the province;
2) further notes that this was an historic meeting, being the first democratically constituted gathering, which resulted in the adoption of policies for the economic emancipation of the people of KZN;
3) acknowledges that it signifies that our people are gaining confidence in the EFF and the party is growing at supersonic speed, making it the fastest growing political party in the country at the moment, which translates into the fact that the EFF is a government- in-waiting, so that those in KZN even said, "Siyavuma" ["We agree"];
4) congratulates the newly elected leadership of the EFF in KZN on their new responsibility to free KZN people from slavery;
5) notes that the EFF is more solid in its policies and united towards winning local government elections next year; and 6) further notes that above all the provincial people's assembly is a sign that in the local government elections our people will choose and associate with the agenda and programme of the EFF in our lifetime, as led by the Commander-in-Chief, who is celebrating his birthday today.